Saturday, February 5, 2011

Missing Spring



Spring hasn't sprung, I'm stuck in the snow.
I miss the warm breeze and the sun's gentle glow.
I miss the flowers so bright, big and free.
I miss dancing in the wind, just my kite and me.
I miss Spring.

Spring hasn't sprung, I'm stuck in the cold.
I miss camping around a bonfire, hearing stories of old.
I miss rafting down streams and seeing beauty untold.
I miss the sounds of warmth unfold.
I miss Spring.

Spring hasn't sprung, I'm tired of the rain.
I miss drawing hop scotch on a sidewalk lane.
I miss selling top notch lemonade.
I miss sitting by the pool sipping limeade.
I miss spring.

In Christ's Army,
-Tina R.
COPYRIGHT (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!