Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweetly Here


The stars are weary all through the night the mansions are singing the town is so bright it puts my wings to flight when I look in your eyes as the night reflects off of them it's beauty in disguise.

The fireflies jump and swing and dance all around us it's a mystery to me how they've found us it's just me and you here under this tree taking in the beauty of what we can see.

I am glad I am your wife and you are my husband. Now we can dream and dream. I hope we can soar one day and fly just to land on this very stream many years later with these same rings. I know we will our love will never die it's till' death do us part and that's no lie.

I love you so sweetly and I am glad you are here, now lets dance together under the moonlight clear.

-Tina Reed. A poem for my Husband. [:
COPYRIGHT (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!