Thursday, March 10, 2011

Abstract: This Earth Shaking Ground

Captured with thought, I trot I trot along life's merry way.
My heart is longing for direction, my mind is believing this correction -my feet appear to make.
I rake up my hurt feelings and throw them up high, to see which one I can catch falling from the sky. I don't do this often but when I do, I regret it much and so would you.
I try to be cheerful as I am today but, this mask I am yielding to is not allowing MY stay.
MY way. More importantly -the only way...He lives up above and in my heart -He's my one TRUE love.
Some think I'm silly to rely on HIM, but I'd rather do that than not at all. I'm a clumsy one, and I do fall. These bruises and scrapes would be much worse! If I didn't have HIM, I believed I'd be cursed! Oh what a journey this life brings me down, now I lay resting on this earth-shaking ground.

-Tina
COPYRIGHT (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!