Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Adore Christ

I am convinced that nothing or no one can separate me from the love of God.
God's love is so high, so wide so measureless.
Not angels no demons no power on earth or Heaven not distance nor danger no trouble no where will ever take me from God's great love.
Not hardship nor hunger no pain or death or sorrow not weakness no failure no broken dream or promise. Forever God's love will remain, and I will never be separated from His love. Neither will you.
Give thanks to God today! He is worthy. The Lord has done so much for me, the least I can do is give God thanks, and praise.
He's a wonderful merciful Savior, Jesus is offering you hope today, Jesus IS that hope! Your heart is hungry, cry out to Jesus...and be fed. Hunger and thirst no more.
God is always faithfully loving us...let's strive daily to faithfully love Him back.
Praise Him today, and thank Him for his amazing love.
The sun can not compare to the glory of God's love...no shadow can hide His presence.
Give Jesus the honor He deserves, today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!