Tuesday, March 1, 2011

God's Love

There' a love inside I can't contain.
It's God above, yes He's to blame for giving me this smile on my face.
Not everyday is perfect, nothing is anyway.
Except this love I can't contain.

It's God's love, It fills me up.
God's love, it's enough -to take away your pain.
And all the emptiness inside.
He can wipe away your shame.
And free you from your night.

It's God's love.
God you reign forever more.
It's what we're searching for.
Help us to adore.
YOU LORD and all your ways.

Take our gray skies away.
Help us to pray.
We wanna' follow you.
Help us to call on you.

You know, praise is what I do.
God's love is my life.
I can't live without Him. For God is life and He is love.
I am forever giving thanks, to THE ONE above.

If He does it for me, He'll do it for you.
You want this love inside you too?
I know you want that emptiness gone.
God's the only one who can fill your heart with song.

It may be deep, but not to deep for God and His' love.
Seek the Father up above.
Jesus Christ...
He's my onlyTRUE love.

There's a love inside I can't contain....

-Tina R.
COPYRIGHT ( c )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!